Healthy low calories snacks
Are you looking for healthy low calories snacks? Everyone is willing to have a healthy life and leave for long to accomplish his or her dreams. What you eat contribute to a large percentage of your health. You should practice healthy habits to have a healthy life. In this page, you will get very healthy low calories snacks some of which are your favorite. Get the right ingredients in their right quantities and the right procedure to help you prepare your healthy low calories snacks.
Low-Fat Granola Bars
- 2tablespoons honey
- 1-large white egg (lightly beaten)
- 2teaspoons canola oil
- ¼-cup raisins
- 1-teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2cups low-fat granola
- ½-teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 3250 Coat an 8-inch square metal baking pan with cooking spray.
- Whisk egg white, oil, honey, cinnamon, and vanilla in a bowl until blended.
- In a mixing bowl, mix granola and raisins. Stir the wet mixture until well coated. With a rubber spatula, press granola into the prepared pan.
- Bake for about 20-25 minutes until slightly brown. Cool in the pan on a wire rack then cut into 12 bars. Enjoy your healthy low calories snacks.
- 1-tablespoon lemon juice
- 2-3 cooking apples, either Rome Beauty or Golden Delicious (1pound)
- Preheat oven to 4250 Peel, core and cut the apples into slices (½ inch thick)
- Toss the slices with lemon juices in a large bowl, add sugar and toss again then transfer to a baking pan. The pan should be large enough to hold slices in a single layer.
- Roast and stir occasionally to prevent scorching. Roast for about 25-30 minutes until the apples are tender and golden. Enjoy your healthy low calorie snacks.
Mediterranean Picnic Snack
1 slice crusty whole wheat bread. Cut into bite-size pieces.
In a portable container, Mix the pieces of bread with tomatoes, olives, and cheese. Enjoy your healthy low calories snacks anywhere.
Beet and Goat Cheese Tartines
- 4 small red or golden beets, (scrubbed)
- 1-tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil (plus more for garnish)
- ¼-teaspoon salt
- 1-tablespoon white balsamic vinegar
- Ground pepper to taste
Enjoy preparing your healthy low calories snacks
- In a large saucepan fitted with a steamer basket, bring to boil an inch of water. Add beets, cover and boil for about 10 to 15 minutes until it tenders.
- Allow it to stand on a clean cutting board until it is cool enough to handle. Rub off the skins with your fingers or you can towels.
- Cut the beets into slices or wedges. Transfer to a bowl.
- Toss with oil, salt pepper, and vinegar.
- In a medium bowl, stir the goat cheese and milk until smooth. Season with pepper and spread about two tablespoons of the mixture on every piece of the toast.
- Top with some of the beets on garnish with thyme or with flaky salt. en
These very healthy low calorie snacks are easy to prepare